Project Engineer 21-01062
Company: Espo Corporation
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Summary:Seeking a Project Engineer to develop project plan and
scope, conducts engineering calculations, directs outside
contractors, coordinates and schedules projects, documents all
aspects of projects, organizes all aspects of projects, controls
project schedule and costs, integrates project into operation of
the plant, conducts training and completes projects within the
areas of assigned responsibility by personally performing all
required engineering tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements all engineering projects including
defining the project scope, project activities, milestones,
contractor requirements as well as plant and customer
- Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and
adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget. Is
responsible for project forecasting and spending.
- Identifies project staffing requirements and coordinates
staffing with supporting organization managers.
- Coordinates preparation and delivery of project deliverables,
design documents, and bid packages.
- Assigns and oversees project personnel to specific phases or
aspects of project such as technical studies, product design,
preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering
principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments,
scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test
- Directs integration of technical activities and products.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and
- Prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Interfaces with customers to provide project status reports and
ensure customer needs are met.
- Provides status and progress reports to customer, project team
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical
- Minimum of 5 years related food industry experience.
- PE License is not required but is an asset.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
Espo CorporationWillowbrook, IL 60527
View all open jobs at: www.espocorp.com/jobsLeaders in Technical
Recruiting & Staffing since 1965We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workforce.by
Keywords: Espo Corporation, Oak Lawn , Project Engineer 21-01062, Engineering , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!