Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Position: Telemetry Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem / Flexible
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for Telemetry RN Role
- Minimum 2-year full-time inpatient RN Telemetry experience,
including critical care. Must be current and within the last year.
This doesn't include school and clinicals. Home health care and
corrections facility experience are not applicable for this
- Credentials: Must have current AHA BLS, ACLS and NIHSS
certifications and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Skillset: Must be familiar with common cardiac drips including
titration protocols, and operating equipment such as BiPAP machine
and telemetry monitor. Must be familiar with ACLS protocols and
interpreting telemetry strips independently and accurately.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good
standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!?
Keywords: CareRev, Oak Lawn , Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry, Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!