Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: June 18, 2022
- Entry-level Master's /Doctorate degree (or Bachelors degree
prior to 2004) in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
- At least 2 years of experience
- Maintains continuing education requirements as mandated by
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent in a variety of diagnostic and treatment
- Recognizes needs and behaviors of specific age groups of
- Licensed in the State of Illinois or Eligible for licensure to
practice in Illinois
- CPR Certification BCLS
- May be exposed to hazardous materials and life-threatening
- Direct contact with body fluids.
- Pushing, pulling, lifting, and transferring patients. Ability
to lift very heavy weight requirements according to Department of
- Ability to assist, escort, transfer, and respond to patient
needs for extended periods of time.
- Required to work on weekends, holidays, and/or early evening
hours as assigned, based on department guidelines. Off campus
locations as assigned. .
- This requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement
effective 08/01/2014. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without
assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is
unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is
expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when
available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be
assessed on a case-by-case basis.Accountabilities:Responsible for
all principal accountabilities of a Physical Therapist
IIResponsible for staying abreast of clinical and operational
developments.Assumes other related responsibilities as
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Oak Lawn , Physical Therapist-Registry, Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!