Licensed Massage Therapist - BUSY Location
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Seeking Full or Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist
We are an extremely busy, upscale clinic located in the beautiful
Stony Creek Promenade. With great neighbors like Mariano's and
Coopers Hawk Winery, our center stands out and we draw a tremendous
amount of traffic. We are seeking ONE licensed massage therapist
(LMT) to join our team. We offer a range of benefits for our
employees including healthcare, dental, vision, 401K and Aflac.
Hiring BONUS- FLEXIBLE hours and scheduling - you tell us what
shift lengths and breaks work for you
- A cancellation policy where we pay our therapists for customer
no-shows and late cancels!
- Group healthcare for full-time employees (we pay 50% of
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Aflac and 401k plan
- Automatic pay raises every 500 service hours
- In-house training and access to free/low-cost CEU courses!
- A variety of therapeutic massage services
- Well-stocked treatment rooms including hydraulic/electric
- Employee fringe benefits include massages, facials and retail
products at substantially reduced prices.
- Full-time therapists (30-35 hours) can make up to $75,000 per
year.Compensation: Base hourly + tips + bonuses + benefits (full
Send resume if interested!
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their affiliates, is the sole
employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and
each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for
ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits
and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated
franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Oak Lawn , Licensed Massage Therapist - BUSY Location, Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!