Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center - Now Hiring -
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our TEAM!!!
*NEW RATES AVAILABLE - EARN MORE TODAY - ASK US ABOUT OUR NEW
C.N.A. ENHANCEMENT RATES - up to $6.50 more!!*
COMPETITIVE PAY! SIGN ON BONUS! SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE!
Oak Lawn Respiratory and Rehabilitation Centeris a GREAT place to
work and is a vital and respected part of the community. Oak Lawn
provides state-of-the-art respiratory therapy services and
Residents receive comprehensive 24-hour skilled nursing care. Come
join our team! You will have the support and mentoring needed to
provide quality care and to excel in your role!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Sign on and Referral bonuses $2500
Evening and Night Shift Differentials
Paid Holidays including Birthdays
Group Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides each assigned
resident with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance
with the residents assessment and care plan, and as may be directed
by supervisors. The person holding this position is delegated the
administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for
carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance
with current existing federal and state regulations and established
company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Records all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts etc.
- Reports all changes in residents condition to the Nurse
- Performs all assigned tasks in accordance with the facilities
established policies and procedures and as instructed by
- Follow work assignments and or work schedules in completing and
performing your assigned tasks
- Ensures that residents room is ready for receiving
- Inventories and marks residents personal possessions as
- Transports residents to new rooms or receiving area
- Assists residents with daily dental and mouth care (ie.
Brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care,
- Assists residents with bath functions (ie. Bedbath, tub or
shower bath etc.) as directed
- Assists residents with dressing/undressing as
- Assists residents with hair care functions (ie. Combing,
brushing, shampooing etc.)
- Assists residents with nail care (ie. Clipping, trimming and
cleaning the finger/toenails, not including diabetic
- Shaves residents as needed
- Keeps residents dry
- Makes beds
- Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Assists in preparing for medical tests
- Assists with activity and social programs
- Checks each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal
care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Provides post-mortem care as instructed
- Unencumbered, active CNA certification in the state of
- Possess a sincere desire to work with elders and others with a
limited capacity for self-care.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job
functions with or without accommodations.
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of
personality types and maturity levels.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making
- Consistently maintains courteous, empathetic, and professional
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Maintain confidentiality of all activity, persons, and
- Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively
receive and share information as necessary to perform job
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work
- Must possess, as a minimum, a GED and Certified Nursing
Assistant Course (120 hours)
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance
with the laws of this state.
- Active CPR Card
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Continental complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center, Oak Lawn , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!