Assistant Director of Nursing (RN)
Company: Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center - Now Hiring -
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our TEAM!!!
JOB SUMMARY:Support the Director of Nursing in planning,
developing, organizing, directing and evaluating services and
activities of the Nursing Department. Work harmoniously with other
departments and disciplines to meet facility goals while ensuring a
holistic and rehabilitative approach in assisting each Resident to
attain maximal independence. Accept supervisory responsibility of
the Nursing Department in the absence of the Director of
- Establish and implement objectives and standards for the
Nursing Department in compliance with the current requirements of
- Evaluate and monitor Resident rounds, observation of care
- Ensure sufficient and efficient staffing levels through
training and the personnel process to meet the Resident needs daily
on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Ascertain that accurate communications regarding significant
changes in the status of Residents are expediently routed to
designated physicians and family members/legal guardian.
- Establish effective rapport with facility staff, members of
healthcare team, mangerial support, Residents, family members and
- Implement standards of care, policies and procedures
- Work the floor when necessary
- Conduct monthly Consultant Compliance internal self-audits of
Quality Indicators using designed audit tools.
- Unencumbered, active RN licensure in the state of
- Advanced education and/or experience in nursing
management/administration (one year experience
- Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a
limited capacity for self-care.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job
functions with or without accommodations.
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of
personality types and maturity levels.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making
- Consistently maintain courteous, emphatic, and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of all activity, persons, and
- Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively
receive and share information as necessary to perform job
- Willing to address each Resident by his/her preferred
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work
- Knowledge of computer applications relating to job.
ICP certification a plus as well as QAPI experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to protect, reward and
retain our valued employees. Our package delivers quality and
value, while meeting the diverse needs of our workforce! Just as we
care deeply about our residents, we do the same to our employees.
Come and join the team today!
Benefit Package Includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance / Dental & Vision / Life Insurance /
Disability / Retirement
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, our company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Oak Lawn Respiratory & Rehabilitation Center, Oak Lawn , Assistant Director of Nursing (RN), Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!