Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLT/MLS/AMT) - Medical Lab Scientist
Company: Dupage Medical Group
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLT/MLS/AMT)Overview
Good enough isn't for us. Duly Health and Care's team members show
up every day driven to exceed expectations. We challenge
assumptions and invite dissent to accomplish bold goals and unleash
the most extraordinary work of your career. We see and support the
remarkable in every person within and beyond the walls of our
Duly Health and Care works to understand what matters most to you.
We recruit and retain team members who share a relentless passion
and pride for helping others live happier and healthier lives. We
invest in helping our team members develop their talents in a way
that is rich in personal meaning. We invite you to join us, fulfill
your purpose and make your mark!
Are you ready to challenge the expected to deliver the
5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Have you had enough of being asked to work around the clock, even
on your days off?!? Add on covering short-staffed labs and
stretched thin in a busy hospital lab thanks to inaccurate staffing
models! You should join Duly Labs! We have 9 outpatient-based high
complex laboratories located throughout the North/Central and South
burbs. We have no third shift, and stable hours in the morning and
early evening. Weekend hours are only day shift, with labs closed
Apply NOW and tour one of our labs! Dulys' laboratory leadership
team takes work/life balance and team member wellness seriously! We
look forward to working with you and helping you FLOURISH!
Duly Health and Care is looking to grow our team of laboratory
professionals. Duly Health and Care has 9 technical, high
complexity, laboratories running over 3 million lab tests annually.
Our labs run a large spectrum of tests including diagnostic,
chemistry, immunology, hematology, coagulation, and infectious
As a Medical Laboratory Scientist, you would be eligible for the
* Provide patients with efficient, swift, and accurate laboratory
testing in the most convenient manner possible;
* We strive to attain a work/life balance for our staff members,
one weekend requirement per month, minimal holidays, and no
* Comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of you and
* Continual support from our collaborative clinical and
administrative leadership team;
* Complementary continuing education is offered to all Laboratory
Staff with a minimum of 18 ASCP accredited CEUs annually;
* Our dynamic team connects with the staff to ensure
* Opportunity to grow within the company, including opportunities
as a Lead, Supervisor, and Manager;
* Partner in community and volunteer events in the surrounding
The Journeys and Adventures that Await
* Use pre-analytic, analytic and post-analytic phases of the
examination to examine materials or specimens taken from the human
body to provide information or materials in the diagnosis,
prevention or treatment of a disease or the assessment of a medical
condition as required by a physician.
* Routinely performs clinical analyses in chemistry, hematology,
coagulation, microbiology, and urinalysis by initializing a variety
of methodologies and instrumentation according to laboratory
policies and procedures and in accordance with all regulatory
* Be responsible for establishing and monitoring programs that
ensure data accuracy and quality assurance
The Experiences You Bring
* Bachelor's degree or an Associate's degree from an accredited
college in medical technology or clinical laboratory science
* ASCP (American Society for Clinical Pathology) MLT/MLS OR AMT
(American Medical Technologist) highly preferred.
* Will consider a Chemistry or Hematology certification with
previous clinical laboratory experience.
* If you do not have your certification, you must be:
* Certified within 1 year of date of hire for MLS/MLT training
* Previous experience in a hospital or clinical laboratory
* New graduates encouraged to apply.
* Full-Time, 40 hours per week.
* Monday- Friday; Must be willing to work rotating shifts including
evenings, from 1pm - 930pm.
* One weekend per month required.
* Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Keywords: Dupage Medical Group, Oak Lawn , Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLT/MLS/AMT) - Medical Lab Scientist, Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!