Physical therapist - Pelvic Health
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: March 18, 2023
OFFERING A $5000 SIGN-ON BONUS Major Responsibilities:
- Provision of Patient Care
- Patient Assessment
- Daily Operations
- Patient / Family / Community Education
- Discharge PlanningLicensure:
- Eligible for licensure to practice in Illinois
- CPR Certification BCLSEducation/Experience Required:
- Entry-level Master's /Doctorate degree (or Bachelors degree
prior to 2004) in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
- Maintains continuing education requirements as mandated by
professional standardsKnowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent in a variety of diagnostic and treatment
- Recognizes needs and behaviors of specific age groups of
patients treated Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to hazardous materials and life-threatening
- Direct contact with body fluids
- Pushing, pulling, lifting, transferring patients.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting(lifting 50 to 100 pounds
occasionally and 25 to 50 pounds frequently and 10 to 20 pounds
- Ability to assist, escort, transfer, and respond to patient
needs for extended periods of time.
- Required to work approximately 1 weekend per month and/or
- Required to work a minimum of one of the 6 observed holidays or
the day prior to or after the holiday per calendar year.
- This requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement
effective 08/01/2014. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without
assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is
unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is
expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when
available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be
assessed on a case-by-case basis. This job description indicates
the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It
is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent.
Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Oak Lawn , Physical therapist - Pelvic Health, Healthcare , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...