Company: Tony's Fresh Market
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns/credits for incorrect or unsatisfactory
- On hands-training available. Required skills: computer savvy,
good at multi-tasking, communication skills, and hardworking.
Typical shift: 6am-2pm including Sundays (5 days week)Full-Time
Benefits: 401k with up to 6% of pay match Health/Vision and Dental
InsuranceTony's Hours of operation: 7am-10pm every day
- Starting pay $16/hour negotiable based on experience
- Work Location: 8630 S. Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Willing to wear face maskPreferred qualifications:
- Background check
- Available to work: early morning
- Warehouse skills: handheld scanner operation
- Warehouse skills: loading and unloading trucks
- Warehouse skills: managing inventory records
- Retail skills: restocking
- Retail skills: taking inventory
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Access to personal devices for work: computer
- Able to work in an environment with fluctuating
Keywords: Tony's Fresh Market, Oak Lawn , Receiving Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!