Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers
wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking
you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity
and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer
incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive
and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the
Being North Americas largest chemical bulk tanking company
allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make
you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools
and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner
Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability,
discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services,
cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance
through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our
* Have a CDL-A with 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the
last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years!
* Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for
* Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card (Terminal Will
Reimburse for TWIC)
* Passport Preferred
* Applies to Company Terminals Only
* Meet QC's Driver Requirements
* Credit Application on file with ENGS
* Company Driver for 2 months
* OTR LP Owner Operators Gross $4,800 - $5,000 Weekly
* Higher Pay Percentages for Tank Experience!
* $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
* NEW Freightliner Cascadia!
* As low as $615 per week!
* 5 year Extended Warranty Package!
* Sign-On Bonus = Covers 1st Payment at Lease Activation!
* Free Loading and Unloading Equipment!
* 90% reload network - to keep you moving
* 14+ Days Out
* IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS
* Terminal Willing to Work with You on Hometime!
* Largest Reload System in the Industry!
* Tire Discounts! National Shop Discounts!
* Fuel Stabilization at $1.25 per Gallon!
* Fuel Tax Preparation Assistance!
* Weekly Settlements and Direct Deposit!
* Compensation for Orientation and Hands-On Learning!
* Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business!
* Steady and Consistent Work - Freight is Year-Round!
* After 1 Year, You can Bring an Authorized Rider That is 18 Or
* Dedicated Owner Operator Manager On-Site Working Towards Your
* Personal Wellness Program - Designed by Drivers for
* Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits
* Truck insurance available through NSM
* Free loading/Unloading equipment
* Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic
* Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
* Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
* Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
Select Terminal 181 in Gary, IN when applying!