Manager Environmental Services
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: April 30, 2021
To direct, coordinate, plan and manage the operational activities,
administrative functions, customer relations, and personnel of the
environmental services department. Maintains a safe and sanitary
environment that meets hospital and regulatory agency requirements
and exceeds our customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5~6 years management experience in hospital environmental
- Ability to work well with others and created a positive
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions.
- Demonstrates leadership attributes.
- Coordination and administration of all operational aspects to
provide optimal environmental care for the hospital and offsite
- Responsible for the oversight, monitoring, and analysis of
operating and capital budgets.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with other
departments, systemwide and external contacts in order to meet
department goals and objectives.
- Responsible for developing an effective Performance Improvement
program for both hospital operations and the offsite
- Responsible for the development of department personnel.
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Oak Lawn , Manager Environmental Services, Other , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!