Titan Security is currently recruiting
for Security Officer(s) at multiple commercial locations in
the Northern Suburbs (Waukegan, Deerfield, Lake Forest,
We are offering a $250.00
sign-on bonus for this position after 6 months of
Started in 1994, Titan Security is one of
the largest privately-held security services providers in the
Chicagoland area and we are growing! Join a leading company
in one of the fastest growing industries.
- Train and qualify to work assigned post. Understands the
specific and general post instructions for that assigned post.
Maintain practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post
instructions that are called for by the client.
- Maintain access control procedures set by building
- Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management
systems and CCTV systems as needed.
- Identify all tenants and/or visitors upon arrival.
- Ensure visitors and vendors are properly signed in prior to
accessing the building.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of tenant or
- Monitor security cameras that are within the facility.
- Respond to incidents including property emergencies.
- Conduct general patrols of the entire property during various
hours, if required, including numerous flights of stairs and
frequent patrols of the exterior in any weather
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Assist tenants and visitors with directions and general
- Clearly and accurately record data such as property damage,
unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of equipment, to building
and Titan management.
- Maintain clear, accurate logs pertaining to people or property
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all parties encountered
while on duty.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: High School diploma or
general education degree (GED) and 1 year prior satisfactory
employment. Must be at least 20 years of age.
Registrations: Ability to acquire and
maintain a valid Illinois PERC, including state
accredited training requirements.
Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand
English. Bi-lingual considered a plus.
Qualifications: Ability to
pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal
background check. Must maintain a working telephone number
though which we can contact you.
The physical demands are based on the contract and must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. A list of these job duties is inclusive of,
but not limited to: candidates must be able to stand for extended
periods of time; be able to lift, push, and/or pull at least 50
lbs.; be able to accommodate foot patrols on the interior &
exterior of the assigned facility; be able to perform assigned
duties regardless of inclement weather.
Benefits: Compensation is $14 - $16 /
hour based on experience, plus paid time off, medical insurance,
dental insurance, paid holidays, and pension/retirement benefits.
We are offering a sign-on bonus of $250.00 with this
position. The bonus will be paid
in one lump sum in a seperate check once you have been employed
with Titan for
6 months. Skills-enhancing training
and opportunities for career growth and promotion.