Contact Center Supervisor
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: November 19, 2021
13520 South Kenton Ave, Crestwood, Illinois 60445
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Supervises the day-to-day sales activities of TeleCenter Sale
Representatives receiving incoming/outgoing telephone calls.
Evaluates and coordinates workflow/activities to achieve expected
sales goals. Handle escalation calls with difficult customers
and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organization's
products and services. Monitor calls/activities as necessary to
ensure that performance standards and sales goals are met.
1. Supervises sales associates engaged in evaluating the quality of
service of inbound and/or outbound telephone sales calls.
2. Intercedes on incoming telephone calls to resolve issues and
overcome customer objections.
3. Creates and maintains company monitoring standards for
TeleCenter Sales Representatives.
4. Monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs
efforts, and provides technical guidance on more complex
5. Assists TeleCenter Sales Manager in developing sales program and
strategies ensuring efficiencies, quality of service, and customer
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), one to two
years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Generally 2+ years of experience in sales/service operations or
- Sr. level or lead experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Efficient in handling computer software issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Sales Team development skills
- Possess and applies knowledge of supervisory skills in the
completion of ongoing tasks & projects
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices,
issues faced, and problem resolution
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call
or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone
dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss
possible employment opportunities, my account, including current
and possible future services, customer service and billing. I
understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to
inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and
that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TruGreen, Oak Lawn , Contact Center Supervisor, Other , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!