Part Time Teller
Company: Byline Bank.
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionIn this role, you will deliver a high level of
customer service by processing customer transactions including
deposits, withdrawals, account inquires, etc. You will also be
required to periodically travel to other branch locations to help
with staffing coverage. Scheduling flexibility is required, along
with a willingness to accept new ideas and identify process
improvements. Business dress as outlined in the Byline Bank dress
code is mandatory.General Duties and Responsibilities: Customer
- Adheres to service standards/expectations.
- Answers branch phone inquiries according to the telephone
etiquette standards for the Bank.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism when answering the
telephone - always returns customers' calls on the same day.
- Provides service to all customers and prospective customers,
following the Bank's service standards and guidelines.
- Maintains positive interpersonal relationships with customers
and employees. Sales
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales production goals for products
and services as assigned by manager.
- Demonstrates in-depth product and services knowledge.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities by assessing customer
needs and explaining product features and benefits and explaining
how services meet customers' needs. Identifies and refers business
- Identifies and regularly refers business to branch management.
- Organizes and balances cash drawer in a timely manner on a
daily basis and adheres to the cash limit policy and usage of the
- Adheres to and utilizes the BYB Teller Manual that is available
in the branch.
- Follows proper policy regarding the processing of transactions:
deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, savings bonds, tax payments,
traveler's checks, cash advances, etc.
- Reports to work in accordance with Branch schedule.
- Maintains customer confidentiality, adheres to Bank Security
in work area to ensure it is not viewed by others.
- Maintains and adheres to Branch security procedures, follows
open & close procedures, and protects bank assets and documents,
- Adheres to Paid Time Off policies.
- Ensures proper work batching, re-verification, encoding,
account numbers on checks, large item copies, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Byline Bank., Oak Lawn , Part Time Teller, Other , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!