Supervisor Environmental Services
Company: Advocate Health Care
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Ensure effective infection prevention practices to provide a
- Adhere to all applicable local, state, and federal standard
guidelines and regulatory practices.
- Perform quality measuring, monitoring, and improvement
initiatives to ensure services rendered meet desired outcomes.
- Provide a consistent level of service that exceeds patients'
expectations in cleanliness and customer service.
- Ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction through
fostering positive relationships and providing a consistent and
high reliable service.
- Drive operational outcomes in alignment with site and/or system
scope of service.
- Monitor and coordinate all aspects of assigned department(s)
operation to include staffing, workflow, and throughput to ensure
maximum productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Financial accountability by scheduling and monitoring daily
staffing to demand and ensuring departmental resources are
appropriately utilized to minimize waste.
- Performs human resources responsibilities for staff which
includes coaching on performance, completes performance reviews and
overall staff morale. Recommends hiring, compensation changes,
promotions, corrective action decisions, and terminations.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to the
organization's Code of Ethical Conduct and for ensuring that
personal actions, and the actions of employees supervised, comply
with the policies, regulations and laws applicable to the
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification
issued by the American Heart Association (AHA) needs to be obtained
within 6 months unless department leader has determined it is not
- High School Graduate.
- Typically requires 2 years of experience in environmental
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
- Basic computer skills required
Support Services at Advocate Aurora
Jobs like this
- Security Training Specialist (North PSA)
Downers Grove, IL
- Lead Public Safety Officer (Full Time, Night Shift)
Hazel Crest, IL
- Public Safety Officer (Registry/Per-Diem Status)
Hazel Crest, IL
- food service worker
Park Ridge, IL
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion
every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the
differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us
unique - from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities
and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our
differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions
- for our team members, consumers and communities. And because
health care is built upon relationships, it's important for the
people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we
create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our
team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team
member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow
in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best
possible patient care.
Keywords: Advocate Health Care, Oak Lawn , Supervisor Environmental Services, Other , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!