Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position: CT Tech Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner
facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while
earning top industry rates. The process: Healthcare professionals
who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then
interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then
submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their
choice before completing any applicable orientations for their
specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that
suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent
contractors. Are you a qualified candidate looking for more
professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply
today. Requirements for CT Tech:
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a CT Technologist
within the last year.
- Must be proficient with basic imaging skills such as x-ray and
computed tomography with and without contrast
- Must show competence initiating peripheral IVs for tests with
- Familiarity with GE, Phillips, and Siemens equipment strongly
- Trauma experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others is
- Must have completed a radiography program and hold current,
unencumbered ARRT certification
- Current AHA BLS Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Oak Lawn , CT Technologist, Other , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!