GENERAL FUNCTION: Under direct supervision,
checks in work when it arrives verifying accuracy of courier
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receive all inbound banking center/mart routes.
* Log receipt entries into database.
* Complete branch discrepancy log as needed. Deliver work to
document prep. Meet and maintain production and quality standards
as set by work type and process.
* Accurately document arrival of couriers and volume of banking
center work received.
* Document discrepancies in bag count and Work Flow Control
* Reports all transportation issues to management
* Additional duties as assigned.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Document Prep: Inspect P.O.D. batches for hardware (staples,
* Insert control documents as specified and ensure that all work is
in the appropriate order.
* Deliver work to image capture.
* Codeline and amount keying.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.