Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Oak Lawn
Company: Westside Children's Therapy
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Location: Oak Lawn, ILFull-Time
Westside OverviewWestside is a culture first organization that
cares foremost how Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) feel
on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where BCBAs are free
to be themselves and experience the power of working on
high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of
changing kids' lives. As a BCBA with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves
passion for working with kids, we think you'd be a great fit!
#IHPBCBA Job Responsibilities
- Coach, mentor, and develop RBTs in providing high quality
- Develop individualized programming for children that achieve
meaningful clinical outcomes
- Provide RBT supervision and parent training for -25 hours per
- Develop role-appropriate leadership skills that complement
clinical competenciesWhy would a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Strong Culture - Our culture is the best in the world
(otherwise, we wouldn't all be here!)
- Schedule Flexibility - We believe that BCBAs should be
empowered to identify the best schedule for them to meet the
objectives of their role. We provide BCBAs with autonomy over their
schedule as a way to increase job satisfaction and work
performance. BCBAs have the flexibility to set their own
supervision schedules, leave the clinic when they're not
supervising, and choose where and when to complete their
- Purposeful Leadership - The Westside Way is our philosophy on
Leadership. It focuses on understanding the emotional context of
situations and how to navigate daily challenges using
emotionally-centered responses. Our Leadership Bootcamp training
series teaches you these leadership skills.
- Higher Standard of Care - We aim to recruit and retain BCBAs
that are in the field for the right reasons - a raw, genuine
passion for helping kids and developing RBTs to be great.
- In-Clinic Quality - We prioritize quality of care through
developing RBTs through daily in-clinic coaching.
- Realistic Caseloads - We do not spread BCBAs thin in order to
squeeze out productivity.
- Low RBT Turnover - Are you tired of the revolving door? Our
10.6% RBT Turnover Rate (2019) is a breath of fresh air.
- Reduced Back Office Work- We empower you to focus on
programming and coaching RBTs while we handle Intake, Referrals,
Authorizations, and Billing.
- Beautiful Clinics - Our clinics are modern, thoughtful, and
inviting. Parents and employees alike rave about them.
- Cross-Team Collaboration - Exposure to and collaboration with
other therapy specialties
- True to Our Roots - We have 0 financial pressures from
investors or private equity groups. Our independence keeps us true
to our organization's values and goals.Apply Today
Keywords: Westside Children's Therapy, Oak Lawn , Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Oak Lawn, Professions , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!