Travel Technician / Technologist (Technician)
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: March 12, 2023
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality EEG Technician for a contract
with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Current registration as a EEG Technologist by ABRET, and CPR
- Eighteen months of EEG experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting. Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the EEG Technician is to operate
specialized equipment to locate brain abnormalities.
- Prepare and position patients for procedures as well as explain
to the patient about procedure.
- Calibrate and adjust equipment as appropriate, arrange support
devices for proper patient positioning.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with
management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients' family
members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Ensure and maintain proper care in the use and maintenance of
equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of
workplace safety and environmental practices. About Agency MedPro
Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of
contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and
allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us
today for your very own MedPro Experience -. If qualified and
interested, please call for immediate consideration. MedPro
Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or
veteran status. Key Words: EEG Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Oak Lawn , Travel Technician / Technologist (Technician), Professions , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...