Compliance Coordinator - Melrose Park, IL (Vehicle Remarketing)
Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Oak Lawn
Posted on: May 15, 2023
Compliance Coordinator - Melrose Park, IL (Vehicle Remarketing)(Job
The focus of this role is to actively identify and implement
functional improvements to our vehicle sale processes, while also
completing dealership services for vehicle sales. Position
responsibilities include: ensuring the accuracy of vehicle sale
documentation that follows Federal and State compliance
requirements, implement process improvements through root cause
analysis, data analytics, training, and monitoring of various
vehicle sale processes. This position also entails coordination
with other teams including: the Project Management Team, Vehicle
Sales Team, Tax Team, and Legal Team.
Why Choose Penske?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built
a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and
- We invest in you You ll receive comprehensive training,
preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be
successful in this role.
- There s room to grow The opportunities don t stop here. We have
a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
- Oh, and did we mention the perks? Fulltime Employees receive a
Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid
Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with
company match, team incentives and various employee discounts.
- Ensure that all sales compliance procedures adhere to existing
state and federal regulated procedures.
- Dealer required services including:
- Title assignments and title transfers
- Temporary Tags
- Vehicle jacket validations including compliance of:
- Federal Record Keeping Requirements
- State Required Dealership Services
- Dealership Fees
- Federal Trade Commissions' Used Car Rule: Buyers Guide
- Implied Warranty Requirements
- Taxes Collection
- Dealer Licenses (Wholesale), and all required
- Measure and identify opportunities for procedural improvement,
provide recommendations, and execute ideas.
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience in process improvement required.
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and follow-up
with the ability to switch gears as required based on changing
priorities without losing attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling associate to be a valuable
- Research skills: skilled at assessing situations, able to seek
multiple perspectives and gather more in depth
- Experience working with external customers to understand needs
and identifying new ways for the company to deliver them.
- Experience dealing with government/state agencies or state
vendors a plus.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.Penske is an Equal Opportunity
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Oak Lawn , Compliance Coordinator - Melrose Park, IL (Vehicle Remarketing), Professions , Oak Lawn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...